10 Things to know about Non-surgical Body Sculpting
While there are a lot of surgical body sculpting treatments options available in the market today, a lot of people do not prefer surgical options due to their invasive nature. Non-surgical body sculpting ttreatments are used for the reduction of cellulite and peripherals all over the world.
One of the major advantages with non-surgical body contouring treatment is that there are no scars or surgical marks whatsoever. Added to this, with surgical procedures there is always a chance of infection as the body is exposed and the patient is under anesthesia for a long duration of time.
With non-surgical body-sculpting you can pick and choose the areas you want to focus on and it can help you attain a perfectly contoured body within a few sessions. There is no pain associated with the process. Mentioned below are 10 things that you should be aware of before you get a body-sculpt.
1. It is not for losing weight- Non-surgical body sculpting techniques are not meant for losing weight. These methods are used for toning down your body and can help in some minor weight loss. Body-sculpting is never to be taken as a substitute for diet and exercise.
2. The treatment changes according to the patient�s body type- Since every patient has a different body type and shape, the sculpting techniques vary from patient to patient. For example, patients with multiple pockets of fat might need more than one sessions whereas patients with who just wish to remove one pocket of fat might be able to do so in one session.
3. Bodies sculpting needs a diet plan- In order to maximize the benefits of body-sculpting, patients are advised to increase their daily water intake. It has been noted that drinking merely 500ml of water every day can boost body metabolism by 30%. Added to this, a healthy intake of proteins, complex carbohydrates and good fats can improve the effects of non-surgical body sculpting.
4. There is no side-effects- There are absolutely no side-effects associated with non-surgical body-sculpting as there are no foreign substances introduced in the body. This probably why non-surgical sculpting is gaining popularity.
5. Duration of sessions- Each body sculpting session typically lasts about 30 to 40 minutes or maximum to an hour. Compared to this, surgical techniques take about 10 hours and the patient is completely immobilized during the treatment.